Straight Forward: A Poetry Journal
not evasive; honest : a straight answer | thank you for being straight with me.
• simple; straightforward : a straight choice between nuclear power and penury.
• (of a look) bold and steady : he gave her a straight, no-nonsense look.
• (of thinking) clear, logical, and unemotional.
adverb (also forwards)
onward so as to make progress; toward a successful conclusion : there’s no way forward for the relationship.
• into a position of prominence or notice : he is pushing forward a political ally.
uncomplicated and easy to do or understand : in a straightforward case no fees will be charged.
• (of a person) honest and frank : a straightforward young man.